Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Influenster's #MamaVoxBox Review!!






My Mama Vox Box was my very first gift for pretty much anything i was so excited when i got accepted and waited patiently for it!! (NOT!!) I waited with such excitement and when i received my Mama Vox Box it was everything i expected plus more!!! The awesome things that came in include 1.) Dr. Sholl's for her insloes!! 2.) 1  belvita #softbaked Breakfast Buiscuits 3.) Pond's BF+  4.) Annies Mac & Cheese!!


I Love All the GREAT Gifts Influenster offered me in this Awesome box!! I use my Dr. Scholl's for Her everyday and i feel a Great diffrence on my back!! I am always on my feet cause i am always on the GOO!! The Annie's Mac and Cheese was delicious and came in very handy one day i didnt have time to cook and was rushing to class this are faboulus! The Belvita soft baked Biscuits are Great for children!! Why you ask?? I say Because there nutritious and your baby (babies) will eat every single bite!! check out how excited my daughter was she didnt even want to let go of the bag.! lol!! For the Pond's Luminous Finish BB+ i got a light and a medium This are AmaZing!! i have noticed a GREAT diffrence in my skin complection Cannot complain one single bit!! Thank you so much Influenster for the Great Opportunity!!
Post a Comment