Thursday, August 21, 2014

#CalienteVoxBox Review

I recieved a #Caliente Vox Box  from "Influenster" and let me tell you what i received!!
                               I received 5  Amazing Products in this #CalienteVoxBox!!
  
1-Sheer touch Ultra Radiance SPF 30 Sunscreen.
the awesome smell of this suscreen will leave u in aaaaw!! Hawaiian Tropic give you just that!! The fragrance of tranquility, with a mix of shea butter complex and mango fruit extract!! It's ultra conditioning formula leaves your skin soft and radiant I have to admit i'm going to buy me the big one!! 
2-KISS gel FANTASY 
Although i usually dont wear what i call fake nails.. this are very comfortable!! they took me maybe 5 minutes to stick on with the mega adhesive tabs that are included in Kit! I received lots of compliments on there beautiful shine!! The best part is they wanted to know what salon i went to!! 

3-  Paula's Choice Skin Perfection
Now this product is wonderful!! I loved this product and will be in stores real soon to get some more!! I applied this to my skin twice and believe it or not i noticed a huge difference!! i had those little pimples that get on your nerves cause they wont fade away... yeah i put some of this on and vuualah!! Me encanto!! (I loved it!!)

 4-Dove Pure Care  Dry Oil Treatment


This product it GREAT of course my hair is super long so i was only able to use once .. but i still felt a bit of a difference hopefully i can go grab a bottle soon to get the complete sensation of this experiment! This product doesn't weigh your hair down and it contains blends of oils including African Macadamia oil. Highly recommend!

Last but not least..... 
5- Rice Krispies Treats Blasted S'Mores
And your going to have to Excuse me for this one because i didn't even have time to take a pic of it , as you all know i have 6 children and as soon as they saw candy, it was like attack of the killer bees!! lol !! But anyway i got to taste it and needless to say i have to go buy some more!! This smores have the crunchy graham flavor bites everyone loves, with the chocolatey taste everyone adores!! this are awesome for a special snack time or a special anything or anyone! 

          "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Post a Comment