So... I know a lot of you enjoy simple, easy, not to pricey and delicious desserts..so i found this easy one on the internet and heard it's been going on for quite a while.. so here it is.
About 5 to 7 granny smith apples (or whatever you prefer), peeled, cored & thinly sliced
1 (9 ounce) package yellow cake mix
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 stick real butter
********** Directions **********
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cut apple slices crosswise in half.
3. Place in pan; sprinkle with dry cake mix.
4. In small bowl, combine sugar & cinnamon; sprinkle over cake mix.
5. Drizzle with butter.
6. Bake 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
7. Serve warm with ice cream, if desired!
PS.... I do this with peaches also.... so good....and you can add more than one stick of butter about 1/2 thru the baking process and it just makes the crunchy-ness a little more... most times just 1/2 stick more.... ENJOY!!!!
Don't forget to let me know how it turns out!! :)