Thursday, September 25, 2014

Children's Advil @Smiley360 Get $1.00 off Coupon!

I Was one of the few chosen to receive A Smiley360 Children's Advil Kit!!  
My Kit included:

• One (1) sample of Children’s Advil® Sugar-Free Dye-Free Berry 
 • One (1) package of Children’s Advil® branded tissues 
• Ten (10) $1.00 off coupons for me to share with my family & friends 
• Link to a $1.00 off digital coupon
 • One (1) Smiley360 Sharing Guide 
 • One (1) Children’s Advil® Video Guide with ideas to share my video story 
Childrens Advil Could not have come at a better time! Kids are getting sick because of all the weather changes and I have it covered! And Today You can Receive $1.00 Off!!

 I really recommend Children's Advil. It taste really good!! Yes!! I did try it and trust me,  i don't think any child will say no to the great sweet taste!! It lasts for 8 hrs!!! Every parent knows that sometimes you have to combine medications just to make your child feel more at ease... but with this you don't! (or at least i didnt have to)! Trust me I've gone thru alot!! Please Give it a TrY!! If you have any questions let me know! Thank you so much!


Thanks Children's Advil for my free trial of #ChildrensAdvilSugarFree! I'm a member of Smiley360where I qualify to try brands for free in exchange for sharing my authentic feedback.


 Note: This post may contain a sponsered/affililiate/referral link! Thank you for supporting this site!!
Post a Comment