Wednesday, September 17, 2014

@Collagedotcom, My Photo Books!



Create a professional photo book with a single click using Collage.com's One-Click Photo Book. Select photos of any size from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, or your computer and they will instantly suggest a clean, professional layout that you can further customize...  Here is your opportunity! At Collage.com Yes, you can!! There are so many options to choose from so many designs, it is so hard to choose because of all the options!
I created my own 2 books, one is my family book and the other is especially made for my husband and I!

I chose one 20 page 8x6 soft cover photo book! The pictures are amazing! We may not look cute but.... Thanks to Collage.com They are Perfect!
 This one is my Family photo book that I created with Collage.com!! To tell you the truth I am very satisfied with the results! Memorable moments to carry with me wherever I go!



 Of course you can add words, names, maybe even some thought of what they were thinking that day.. lol. as for me i kept it very simple.




            This one I made especially for my husband and I! I love both of my Cover photo's from Collage.com but I must admit this one is my favorite! This one is my 20 page 11.5x 8 Hardcover photo book, I stood  with one design on this one.!




 Did I mention that on this photo books you have the option of adding as many pictures as you would like or you could keep it simple and just put one picture a page! It goes as far as your imagination can travel!
             Come on over and pay them a visit  Link Here   and see for yourself! They are so fabulous!
You Might be wondering about Prices.... Well.. Prices for Photo Books Start as low as  ONLY                                                                                         $5.99



They have Photo Blankets, Photo Calendars, Photo Canvasas, Posters, Photo Pillows, Canvas Posters, Phone/ Tablet Cases, Photo Cards, Canvas Panels, Photo Beach Towels, Photo Mugs, Photo Mouse Pads,                                            and last but not least Photo Shower Curtains!!
                                                     
               
                                                           Right Now a sale is going on!
                                                          AND More DEALS for you ,  
                    Use THIS LINK for 51% off a 20-page 11.5"x8" Hardcover Photo Book From Collage.com:
                                           
                                Have Fun Making yours, I sure did!!!

                          Thank you, +Collage.com and  USFamilyGuide!!




       Note: This post may contain a sponsered/affililiate/referral link! Thank you for supporting this site!!
Post a Comment