Thursday, September 25, 2014

Ecosak Nut MIlk Bag Review!!






















I was recently offered the chance to review the Ecosak Nut Milk Bag and I was very excited to do so, because I have met up with a lot of people whom have said that they are tired of all the extras in milk and juices! Now they are trying all kinds of sacs to make their very own juice or milk. Today i want to show you all the GrEaT things about my own personal Ecosak!

Traditional Cheese Cloths Fall Apart and Cost Too Much To Replace.
 Today, there's a New Bag. One look and feel of an Ecosak and you know it’s no ordinary nut milk bag.
 It feels super soft on the hands but just one pull or tug anywhere on this bag and you know it is tough enough to withstand the most extreme stresses.
    Now, making large batches of nut milk is quick, easy and fun.
    Ecosak is FDA Certified Food-Grade Mesh that is BPA Free and Non-Porous and will not harbor odors or bacteria like other materials making it the safer and greener choice in that it does not require harsh chemicals for cleaning or need to be continually replaced. Ok so If you would like to purchase this fabulous bag for a very affordable price Please Go Here.

This is how i did mine...
Soak the almonds overnight or up to 2 days. ...
 Drain and rinse the almonds. ...
Combine the almonds and water in a blender. ...
Blend at the highest speed for 2 minutes. ...
 Strain the almonds Of course with my Ecosak.. ...
Sweeten to taste. ...
Refrigerate almond milk.







 The Milk is so rich I think I will be doing this instead of buying Milk at the grocery store..
which to me after tasting My Own the one at the store Now seems to taste like water...
The folks at the Ecosak Nut Milk Bag  are also offering a free ebook for purchasers of their product.
It can give you tons more ideas on how to use a nut milk bag.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers
Post a Comment