Thursday, October 23, 2014

dot&dot Medium #PackingCubes Review!

Taking a mini trip and you can't find your make-up, or your favorite heels, or even your toothbrush??
What a hassle!! Well, Do I have awesome News for you!!
Stop battling with the overstocked luggage that at the end of a trip your  luggage is a mess and you still can't find anything!!
I would like to introduce to you  Dot&Dot Medium Packing Cubes !!

The colors come in :
Black, Dark Blue, Gray, Green, Light Blue, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, and Yellow.
I had the option of  several colors and I went with Black. Black to me goes with any and everything!
When I ordered, it was very easy to do so.
My Dot&Dot Packing Cubes came in a timely matter!
It took only 3 days for them to get here, (you know that feeling that you get when you order something and you are excited and at the same time nervous?) Yeah, I was feeling all that!! I was very excited because I just get excited to get something in the mail other than bills. I was nervous because I wasn't sure if they would meet up to my expectations of what I ordered!
After I received my medium  packing cubes, I received a call to go to on mini trip, a couple of hours from where I live.
"Time to test them!!" I said. So here we go.. I used 3 of my medium packing cubes, one for my hair accessories, like blow drier, curling iron, flat iron and hair brush. The second one I used for all my bathroom needs, this includes but not limited to, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, tooth brush, lotion and make-up!
The third one I used specifically for my laptop and chords!


ok, so let me show you some of the features,
See Through Mesh!
 Very useful to see what objects are in your packing cubes!
They are very flexible!
This feature is great for me because I feel I can stuff them anywhere!
Zippers are very easy to grab and pull!!
Very convenient!!

The handle is also big and easy to grasp!

This is the design that mine have.
No plain and boring here!!
;)
Now , I would like for you to know that you are not going to be able to put your whole closet in this medium cubes, but they do fit let's say 3 jeans a pair of shorts and 3 shirts!
Overall  they are PERFECT for curling irons, iPads, Tablets, Laptops , extension cords, clean clothes, dirty clothes, toothbrushes, brushes, toothpaste,they are wrinkle free if used properly!!!!  (what I mean by this is ,they are not irons so don't throw your clothes in their like a cow just chewed on them and expect for them to come out wrinkle free!!)
I can tell you for sure that they met my expectations all the way through and through, I can also tell you that I will NEVER again go on trip or a sleep over without my Dot&Dot Packing Cubes!!

If you would like to order your very own go HERE!!!!!
I will be purchasing again for the holidays to give as gifts!!
I absolutely  recommend them 100%!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Note: This post may contain a sponsored/affiliate/referral link. Thank you for supporting this site!
Post a Comment