Thursday, November 20, 2014

#Disneykids Preschool Playdate!

"I received free products to the Disney Kids Preschool Playdate. The opinions expressed here are my own"
This was a surprise for my children and children in the neighborhood!
I was ectatic to know, that I was chosen  to host a Disney Side  Disney Kids Preschool Playdate! With school in session, and all the activities surrounding , it is a little more difficult to set a Playdate with my children. When I did this I wanted it to be a huge surprise, and It was!! I mean really, Mickey Mouse and his crew showed up right on time!!
I was sent a HUGE box of amazing decorations , treats, and activities for the kiddos to enjoy! 
Pff... My kids enjoyed them but so did I!! We seem to talk more when we do activities than when they are playing with their phones etc. 
 Here are some pictures of the girls playing with their Barbie Mega Bloks!! It took them a minute to figure it out but... They did an awesome job!!

The boys also had there fun with  their Hot Wheels Mega Bloks.
 and of course they also had a blast and were a little faster than the girls putting it together!

Here is there finishing touch!

After finshing off the Mega Bloks we went to eat,
 I served delicious Nachos , and of course our cupcakes, on the Mickey Mouse stand made them look even more delicious!

After eating, and playing a round of Mega Bloks, it was time to play some more awesome games!!






Time for some Disney Side Bingo, I mean really who says NO to Bingo... Not my Kids especially when they have such amazing characters!!
With Disney on our side we got lots of winners!!

We also did some amazing coloring, MickeyMouse is so perfect and easy to color! The patterns were awesome , my children really enjoyed them!


And of course it isn't a complete date without snacks, right?


and here are more happy faces taking bites out of the KIND snacks with all those peanuts and the vanilla flavor ..mmmmmmm!
 I must admit we had a blast! I believe that now I will try doing Preschool Playdates more often, maybe at least once a month.
Thank you so much for reading, Please come again!
If you are planning a trip please make sure to request A FREE Disney Planning Video!

A very special thanks to Disney and Mom Select for sending us all these fun decorations, snacks, and games for our playdate!

"I received free products to the Disney Kids Preschool Playdate. The opinions expressed here are my own"
Post a Comment