Sunday, November 2, 2014

@Influenster #ClearProof Review!


 Hi guys!! I am thrilled to announce this great product that I was fortunate enough to review! First of all i wan to say Thank you Influenster and Mary Kay for choosing me! Next, My box came is and I must say they did a great job on the box alone! I mean really, look at it!! They put time and effort into this box!
Ok, let's get down to business! This is what came in my box
and I used it as it recommends in the Mary Kay Handbook,

1.Wash
 2.Toner
 3. Treatment
 4. Lotion.
First off, I wanted to participate in this because I have incredibly oily skin!! Yes! This is also for oily skin , not only for acne!
Anywho, My oily skin is horrible! So I really wanted to try. I had never in my life used anything for oily skin because I was afraid to mess my skin up, I mean really, it's very hard to trust anything now a days! I Love Mary Kay products though! So I was very excited!
I started seeing results right away! I'd say 3 days after trying the product. Not hard to apply at all. you have to follow directions, this is the  best way to get the best results.
Ok, here are some pics of before,... Please (Note: I am not your typical before and after photo  person... I like to show real pictures of how my skin looked.. in other words pictures of my everyday living!)

In this one you can see my acne.. and I always get it in the same spot, or right between my eyebrows.

oily face galore..


and another showing my shine!
I mean really?? Who's face  shines like a star every time you take a pic??? Mine does, and it drives me crazy!! Thanks to this awesome product I can now consider myself  Normal!!
Clearproof has very little smell. The bottles are also very large! It dindt leave my face completely dry either! Just enough moister, I must say perfect!!
I believe that Clear Proof clears up blemishes without irritation and helped me maintain a clear complexion.It uncloged pores, removed excess oil and left my skin feeling healthier. It also fades the look of lingering acne spots, it also helped attack multiple factors that can contribute to acne breakouts.
Here are my after pictures in every day living!


Get this 4 product set for just $45+ tax!! I must also tell that you don't have to have a monthly subscription ,like you do in other places, I mean if this isn't a deal, I don't know what is!

Here is another before and after picture..
Update: After 2 weeks,
Before,
After












You can order this product here Mary Kay, Clear Proof Acne System
If you have any questions about the product please let me know, I will be more than happy to answer any questions! Thank you so much for reading!


I recieved this product from Mary Kay via Influenster Voxbox for an honest review.
Post a Comment