Monday, November 10, 2014

@KidTeez you can Donate to the Make~A ~Wish Foundation!!

I received my shirts in the mail a few days ago and I was so excited! The sizes were perfect and the material is so soft! I love them all!

Kid Teez is making a change and helping Make~A~Wish Foundation make more wishes come true! By donating a percentage of THIS shirts sold. Please Help by purchasing a Kid Teez today! Every little bit helps and you get an awesome shirt! I mean how cool is that?



 Our Wish is very simple, and in this society we live in .. so hard to accomplish, but We Wish that every family all around the world may be able to gather and enjoy each others company this Holidays!

We would like to give a HUGE Shout out to Kid Teez for this amazing project!! Thank you so much!


With Love,
WamBam's Family :)
Post a Comment