Sunday, November 23, 2014

Lovely Lashes You Deserve #beautytools

This are very easy to use and it has great outcome!
Lovely Lashes comes with The Best Eye Lash Curler,and with one extra silicone refill pad! It has a gentle and soft pad design with rubber grip handles to make it more comfy to use. It doesn't pinch or tug which is one of the things I love  best about Lovely Lashes.

So I  received the opportunity to review this beauty tool, and one thing I am always looking for is how to make my eyes more noticeable. I wear glasses so one thing, I try to make come out ,and people see, ONLY my eyes! So when I received the opportunity I said YES!
I read on one of the lines that you do not need make up for this, in fact it said you must have clean lashes when using.. so like most of you, I was wondering well, how is this going to work , right?
Anyway I tried and let me show you the results,
allow me to show you one more close up
I have no mascara or eyeliner, I have absolutely NOTHING on!
 This beautiful ,curled. lashes lasted all day!!  I think this images  speak for themselves! I really like the fact that it curled instantly, I didn't pinch myself with the curler, which is amazing, and my lashes didn't stick to the curler! If you are looking for amazing results or have a  young teenager that is trying all those crazy harsh chemicals, that in reality are only damaging your lashes this would be the perfect gift!
For a low price of 10.45+ tax you can order Lovely Lashes Eyelash Curler by: Izy Trendz HERE it is backed by there 100% Lifetime Guaranteed!! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.
Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment