Thursday, November 20, 2014

Shoe Bag/Packing Cube for Shoes by Dot&Dot Review



This is my 3rd Review for dot&dot Travel Accesories and each time, I review their Items , It amazes  me. Of  how they  work harder to make their traveling cubes even better. This one here is the Shoe cube and it measures 13.75" x 7" x 4.5" , Now I am not very good measuring things but I can tell you that, to me , this one in particular is a little smaller than I thought... I was hoping I could fit at least 3 pairs of shoes in here but I think,  just one pair of heels will fit perfect. Although I couldn't fit all the shoes I want, I can tell you that the material is water resistant, The color I decided on is also perfect! It has the mesh see through for easily locating your items!
This right here is a divider, this is very helpful if you do not want your shoes to get all scratched up.
The shoe bag packing cube comes in many colors, 10 this include Yellow, Black , Pink, Dark Blue Green, Gray, Blue, Orange,Red and my favorite Purple. You can order this amazing Shoe Bag Packing Cube HERE!! The prize is $17.97+ Tax.
But it is so worth it cause your trips are made a lot easier!

Disclosure: Dot&Dot Traveling accessories provided me with Free Item/Items for my honest review.
This post may contain  sponsor/affiliate/Referral link. Thank you for supporting  this site.
Post a Comment