Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The London Sessions "Mary J. Blige" Review

Disclosure: I participated in the Mary J Blige The London Sessions album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided a free album to review but all opinions are my own.

 WOW!!!!!
I was accepted to review Mary J. Blige new album The London Sessions
 and OMGEE!!! I have always loved her music! She always seems to bring something new and very powerful!
I really enjoyed this Album and I am not shocked to know that Mary J. Blige has sold more than 50 million albums and 15 million singles!! Every song that I heard o this album has something to positive. I believe that Mary J. Blige reflects every struggle and accomplishment through her songs and that is why they come out so awesome! I mean when she sings happy songs you feel happy and when she sings songs that can make you cry.. well they will.. Like,you can feel everything she sings! That's what I love about Mary J. Blige, she is so down to earth and her music is extremely real!
She is shaking up her discography a little, most of the creative input on the soul superstar’s new LP , which was completely recorded in England’s capital city, hence the name, comes from a crop of new-gen UK talent, including Emeli Sandé, Jimmy Napes, Sam Smith and Naughty Boy.
 The record’s twelve tracks make sure to fall in line with the renowned vocalist, whilst continuously attempting to push her bona fide star presence into brand-new musical pastures!
 My very favorite, well.. it's hard to choose but If I had to, it would be "Long Hard Look" & Whole Damn Year, they have a awesome beat and , well I can relate to the lyrics.

 I highly recommend this Album to young, old and every one in between!


Here you can pre-order/ order
iTunes: The London Session Album
Amazon: The London Session Album

You can visit her here:
Website: Mary J. Blige
Twitter: @maryjblige
Facebook: Mary J. Bleige
YouTube: Mary J. Blige Video



Post a Comment