Saturday, November 8, 2014

Toiletry Bag/ Hanging Toiletry Kit Review from dot&dot

      I have to admit it!!! I am in love with Dot&Dot Travel Accessories !
             I am the type of person that is always on the go!!!  I am always planning trips and my kids are always spending nights! Yeah , I am sure a lot of you can relate! Well, last time I reviewed the Small Packing cubes from Dot&Dot and this time I got the opportunity to review this fantastic toiletry bag/hanging toiletry kit. I must say dot&dot has impressed me again with the durability and material of the toiletry bag .

It has a ton of compartments and room so you can hold everything you need when going on a trip.

Here are a few pics!














I have the room for my make-up, toothbrush toothpaste and everything i will need for my bathroom! The Dimensions  of this specific toiletry bag are 11″ x 6.75″ x 3″
This bag has water-repellent interior to keep your toiletry kit clean and dry.
 Hanging toiletry kit can be used converted to countertop toiletry bag Includes top handle for easy handling 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

The material is water-repellent so do not worry if you get some water on it from the sink! Gently rub it off and allow to dry. It’s very durable and tough, so you don’t have to worry about it ripping unless you literally stuff it so full that it doesn’t close without force. Overall I am really impressed with this bag and I can’t wait to take it on a trip in the near future! Thanks, Dot&Dot, for another GREAT product!

You can find this great product here: Toiletry Bag/ Hanging Toiletry Kit Available in 10 different colors



Note: This post may contain a sponsored/affiliate/referral link. Thank you for supporting this site!
Post a Comment