Sunday, November 9, 2014

Valentia Even Glow Serum Review

I am so thrilled to bring to you The Revolutianry New Valentia Even Glow Serum product review!
Now I had never heard of this before until I was offered the opportunity to test and review, and like many of you, I am one of them people that are always up for trying new things! So I gave it a go!
Valentia Even Glow Serum has lots of benefits, allow me to tell you a few...
It Evens out skin tone, increases glow and radiance to your skin, this products absorbs rapidly, and the best part of all it reduces wrinkles and fine lines!

The Valentia Serum is thick, has a yellow tint and smelled like an orange orchard. It isn't sticky or greasy and it felt light on my face. This serum includes added ingredients that enhance and support Vitamin C’s effect on the skin, such as Organic Rosehip Seed Oil and Organic Sea BuckThorne Oil, Resistem (Plant Sem cells), Hyaluronic Acid (Botanical), and Green Tea Extract. Perfect combinations to make your skin look more young and beautiful!
I apply it every morning while my skin is still damp after cleansing. Using the dropper, I place tiny dots all over my face, neck, and décolletage, and blend it quickly. I allow it to dry completely before applying my moisturizer. It doesn't irritate my mature, dry, and sensitive skin. I read that applying more than once a day may cause acne, therefore I haven't added it to my nightly routine. I am noticing the laugh lines around my mouth,  really diminishing! Also, my pores look smaller, and my skin tone is more even from using Even Glow Serum.
 I normally do not care for scented products, but the scent is divine, and dissipates within a moment or so. I love that it's 98% Natural, 75% Organic, and made in the USA. I also love that it comes in an amber glass bottle, protecting it from light exposure. I read that it's good for all skin types. To end my review I absolutely recommend this to every woman that wants o try something nice and simple but does the job 100%! You can go to Amazon on this link for vitamin c serum for face to purchase.
I believe that $35 for Valentia Even Glow Serum is perfect!

 Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. I was NOT paid to write this review, but I DID receive the item from the Valentia Skin Care for free strictly for me to review with my HONEST opinion of the product.
Post a Comment