Monday, November 3, 2014

@ZepCommercial #Sponsored #TryZep #ZepCleansters Review!!!!


Have you tried Zep ?   NO?????
Well, Let me tell you , I did!! This product is amazing!!!! I truly love it!
I received a FREE sampling kit from Zep Commercial through Crowdtap.
This Kit included:
2 Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant
3 All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser

I am not a clean freak but when I clean I don't like to spend all day trying to scrub something down just to get it clean.. I mean really who wantsto spend 30-45 minutes cleaning there stove??
I sure don't! I have better things to do, and I am sure you do to!
Here are some pics of what I cleaned,

My Stove was Horrible! This is the BEFORE picture, I used the
Zep All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser

This is my AFTER picture!!!!
This little bottle goes a long way!!
When we think disinfect , we always think kitchen or bathroom right? We forget that one of the dirtiest places or spot is ..... our door/doorknobs, since this says All Around I decided to try on my door/doorknobs! Take a LOOK!!

Here is the BEFORE.. EEEEEW!!

Here is my AFER!!! WOW!! Looks like I have a brand new door!!!
I went on to the bathroom and though my before pic doesn't look to dirty, it was filthy!!!! Check It out!
Before


After!
All I can say is that I am never going back to anything else!! I TRULY Love Zep!!!!
I feel that I cleaned like a pro... well... better than a pro!!
Allow me to tell you a little more about the product,
Zep's Quick Clean Disinfectant kills 99.9% of bacteria in just 5 seconds! This product is great especially with flu season right around the corner! 
Zep's All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser is equipped with toughness to tackle your bathroom, yet it is safe enough to use in delicate surfaces! I really like the fact that I didn't have to scrub I only wiped away and the results were amazing!
I want to Thank Zep Commercial, and Crowdtap for the privilege of sampling this product!
I would like to invite you , my reader to become a ZepCleanster.
or/ and 
You can also visit:
Zepcommercial.com for more information! 

Thank you for your time!





Note: This post may contain a sponsored/affiliate/referral link. Thank you for supporting this site!
Post a Comment