Monday, December 22, 2014

Children’s Dimetapp® Cold & Cough Review


My Children's Dimetapp Cold & Cough arrived right on time! With the weather changing and all the craziness of shopping. I knew that one of my children will soon end up with a cold. and boy, I was not wrong! Not only one but 3 ended up with a horrible dry cough!
Thank God, I was able to use my Children's Dimetapp that was just at arms reach. Thanks to Smiley360 and of course Children's Dimetapp Cold & Cough for allowing me to review and sending this to me really fast!

This product is for children 6+!! Please if you are going to give it to a child that is younger consult your doctor first.
The prize for Chlidren's Dimetapp   $5.86 for a single 4fl oz.  and HERE IS A $1.00 Off Coupon

Children’s Dimetapp® Cold & Cough tackles your child’s most bothersome stuffy and runny noses, all while working to relieve your child's cough. And, it comes in a great, grape flavor that kids love. Available in 4 and 8 ounce sizes. Do not use in children under age 6.

Disclosure:As a member of Smiley360, I received free product in exchange for my honest review. I was not compensated or required to make this post.
Post a Comment