Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Dot&Dot Back Cover Seat Protectors Review

Dot&Dot is a great place to order awesome and great quality products! They have a variety of things such as Packing cubes, toiletry kits, shoe bags, storage bags and much more! This items make your traveling a whole lot easier by being able to find your things when needed!
Another one of their amazing products are this amazing, back seat protectors!
With 5 small kids always kicking the back of my seat, I was thrilled , when I was asked if I could review this product! They are very easy to care for. All you have to do is pretty much use a wet rag or a wipe and wipe down! If need be you can also wash them , because the fabric is washable and water resistant.
They come in pair when you order, and they have 2 straps that make them very easy to install!
The strap on the top goes around he head rest and the other goes around the lower part of the seat.

You can order this amazing product HERE for a low price of $17.97 for the pair or you can order just one for $9.99!!

You can also follow them via:
Facebook: Traveling with Dot&Dot Travel Accessories
YouTube: DotDot Travel Series
Pinterest: Dot&Dot

Disclosure: I received the above items for review purposes. I do not have to offer a positive review. All reviews are honest and unbiased. I only recommend items that I believe will be of benefit to my readers.
Post a Comment