Tuesday, December 2, 2014

#Foxbrim Total Hair Repair Oil Review


Foxbrim total hair repair oil, is just that! It helps your hair come back to life. If you have frizzy hair or dry  limp hair,  or hair that always falls out ,then this is for you! Foxbrim total hair repair oil combines nutrient rich plant oils to effectively nourish and restore hair. It replenishes dry and damaged hair to give you the beautifully strong, healthy looking hair you desire and deserve!
 Foxbrim total hair repair oil can be used 10 minutes before you wash your hair or it can be left  overnight  if desired.


Apply as desired to your hand , and then apply to your hair, you can apply all over or just where desired! There is no odor to this Foxbrim total hair repair Oil, but it is a little thick and oily. Since my bangs, are always crazy to maintain with the crazy frizz I applied to them only.
I waited my 10 minutes and washed away!

  • Bottled Nature for Hair Beauty. 100% Plant Oils include: 
  •  Jojoba Oil - Strengthen hair fibers from the inside out 
  •  Organic Argan Oil - Effectively create a tight seal for your hair cuticle 
  •  Sunflower Oil - Prevent hair thinning and foster healthy hair luster and full texture 
  •  Grapeseed Oil - Provide nourishment from the root for every strand while also sealing in moisture


I have hair that is always falling out and I felt like I was going bald! With Foxbrim Total Hair Repair Oil
I feel my hair a little healthier everyday!





Please visit FOXBRIM Website
or/ and via
Facebook: FOXBRIM Health/ Beauty
Pinterest: Foxbrim


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment