Monday, December 1, 2014

Mi Bella Reina High Definition Volumizing Mascara and Liquid Eyeliner Set Review

I don't think I have told you (My reader) how much I Love Mi Bella Reina! They offer some of the best products there is! I received the opportunity to review  Mi Bella Reina High Definition Volumizing Mascara and Liquid Eyeliner Set.
This is what I received in the mail,

Of course, I had to try it on..
It goes on very easily , No need to go over and over with the liner, once is all it took for my liner to create this gorgeous dark line, I also have my mascara on , I went out this night and as you can tell in the picture my lashes do not look all clumpy like they would normally with my other brand!
I Love the way it brings my eyes out! The fact that I only applied one coat of mascara and one coat of eyeliner saved me time to do more makeup if need be.

The Bella Reina High Definition Volumizing  Mascara is very easy to open because the tube that it comes in is thick. I had no trouble opening this!
It is very easy to grasp, which is something I really liked because my fingers are always shaky, and a good grasp makes this a little easier to handle.

The Brush is gorgeous and very full , which is why I believe helps  a lot with the clump, that develops when you do not have it this thick!
Ok, now on to the Bella Reina liquid eyeliner pen!
This pen is just fab!!! Really the point is so thick that it helps when you do the top line of your eye.


I love doing the top of my eye thicker than the bottom and this pen is absolutely perfect! It is also very soft and flexible , which this helps when the kids are running around and bump into you, while your doing your makeup, to not poke your eye out.
I have to say this again, I love Mi Bella Reina!! They offer so much more on their site, like skin care items, Nail, accessories, fragrances and much more!
Please visit them Mi Bella Reina Website
Twitter: @Mi_Bella_Reina
Facebook: Mi Bella Reina

Disclosure: I received this product for free from Mi Bella Reina in exchange for my review. I am not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.
Post a Comment