Monday, December 22, 2014

#TeamSweetNLow #Sponsored Review

SweetNLow is music to my tongue! 
As a member of Crowdtap, I've been chosen to be part of their the Sweet'N Low Zero Calorie Sweetener Sample and Share. I've tried a different brand of Zero Calorie Sweetener before but it tasted different than the regular white granulated sugar I used. A lot of them left that after taste that I hate with a passion, but I always have to have handy some for my mother and myself!

No, I am not saying that it doesn't taste different because it does. But the fact that it didn;t leave the horrible after taste is just perfect for me!
Also, it has NO calories!! Which that in itself is amazing to me!! 

This can be added to coffee

It can also be added to that special recipe of hot coco which by the way my son LOVED and didn't notice any difference!

Yo can add to anything you would normally use sugar for! Try it and you will be amazed!


DISCLOSURE: I am a member of Crowdtap and have received a complimentary free products to try and review however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received.
Post a Comment