Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Smiley360 Kit Review!

Get that brighter smile you have been wanting in just 5 days!!! Yes you heard me, 5 Days!!


Truly Radiant Website
Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant on Facebook

 What Can I say? I am one lucky chick!!
I received the opportunity to review Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant and, this is what I received,

Smiley kit contains:
 • One tube of ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant™ Rejuvenating Toothpaste
• One Spinbrush™ Truly Radiant™ Deep Clean Manual Toothbrush
• One bottle of Truly Radiant™ Whitening & Strengthening Fluoride Rinse
• Smiley360 Sharing Guide

If you go HERE I am opening my Smiley360 kit!

Now, I have used Arm & Hammer Baking Soda on my teeth before and since I am a smoker, I guess that is why I haven't seen much of a difference.
With this product I decided to do a 5 day challenge and here is my first day!
The Truly Radiant™ Whitening Toothpaste & Strengthening Fluoride Rinse  are not harsh at all! I was thinking they were going to be like other brands and leave my mouth burning or stinging, but NOPE! The refreshing taste was incredible, and even though it didn't burn or sting, my mouth felt so clean and smelled so good! The rinse is also incredible, There was no burning or stinging with the rinse either. I am very and absolutely glad I was offered the opportunity to review this,because I had never found something that doesn't burn or sting when I wash my mouth, I had figured it did this because I am a smoker , but now for sure , I have found what I will be using FOREVER!
The Brush,

Well.. The brush was a little soft for me. I am not saying I don't like because , I Love It!
I just wish it would have been a little more firm. I do love the SpinBrush the top part gives my gums like a massage, (NO It does NOT spin) like a electronic brush does, but it gives your teeth a huge cleaning it is almost like having a toothpick , but without the pain of what a toothpick can cause. okay so on to my 5 day challenge.

This is my second day,

Now, with this just being my second day, I have noticed a HUGE difference!

Day #3,

Day 4,

I have become so confident with my smile!! I am like WoW!!

Day 5,


My final day! And I can truly say, that my smile is brighter!!! I have gotten a lot of compliments!!
I tell them that I am doing a 5 day challenge with Truly Radiant from Arm & Hammer, and of course they want to know everything!! I am super happy with my results, I can't even begin to express how happy I am!!

Please go HERE to get coupons for items mentioned above. In this link if you are NOT a member of Smiley360,and  if you wish to sign up you can!

NOTE: I used this product 2-3 times a day to get this results.

 Disclosure: I received free a 4.3oz tube of Arm & Hammer's Truly Radiant Whitening Mouthwash & Enamel Strengthening toothpaste and Spinbrush as part of my Smiley360 membership. If you join Smiley360 and use me as your referral, I will earn some smile,And that my friend is what A Smiley Mission is all about! I did not have to write this review.
Post a Comment