Tuesday, January 6, 2015

#DiscoverBrookside Review

I was one of the few chosen to review Brookside Chocolate.
I must admit I was hesitant because of the fact that it is dark chocolate!
Boy, I was so wrong about this chocolate. The taste is absolutely amazing!
I really enjoyed the Brookside chocolate all by itself, but if I had to pair it with something it would definitely be water. I love water with everything so , that is why I would pair it with that.
The best part of the Brookside dark chocolate is that you can snack anywhere! I didn't want to let go of mt bag! The crunchy clusters are so full of taste and the berry give it a little sweet taste as well. I highly recommend this snack for everyone , even those little ones you have at home!
You can buy a small bulk here!

You can visit them via website  Brookside Chocolate
Facebook: Brookside Chocolate
Twitter: @Brookside_Choc

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment