Sunday, January 4, 2015

#MagneticScreenDoor #Review



I was so ecstatic when I received the opportunity to review the Magnetic Screen Door !! I had always wanted one! I ordered a few days ago and it arrived sooner than expected! The packaging was great!
The Magnetic Screen Door is see through!  It is very easy to install! I did it all by myself. :)


The quality of the Magnetic screen door is fabulous! It is very thick and easy to care for! Pretty much wipe and go! So, to me it is also a time saver!
Did you say children? Well, I have 6 children that are always running in and out and the best thing about this is that, even though they are running in and out I don't have to hear the door slam like 60 times during the day!

And of course, last but not least... Your furry baby also benefits! when it is time to go potty... well... Let's just say they don't have to wait till you have time to take them potty! They go in and out as they please and it shuts right behind them!

Pros

  •  easy to install opens and closes with just a little pressure 
  •  big and small dog friendly keeps bugs out inexpensive compared to doggie doors removable, so you can change the location or take it when you move no permanent damage to your home 
  •  unlike a doggie door fits doors up to 34″x82″ 
Cons

  • only usable in fair weather 
  • not ideal for really hot or really cold days it closes with magnets, so if you have a metal door behind it, the magnets will stick to the door – not an issue when the door is open
Please visit the website megamesh.com
order HERE

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment