Monday, January 12, 2015

Matcha DNA Milk Frother Review


Okay, where can I start... I was approved to receive this Matcha Dna Milk Frother , even though there was a little confusionm I received the item for free but I did pay S&H.
But I wanted to go ahead and try it so I paid.
Needless to say, I was so disappointed when I received it because I was expecting something big. Well, It isn't so big , but I said "what the heck, It is in my home, let's see what this baby can do.
 This device is baterry operated. 2 double A , and our first experiment of course was with the almighty milk.
Please go here to see the amazing video of me putting it together and how we froth our milk.
Mathcha DNA Milk Frother Video of us at Home!

Now, when I was done with the frothing of the milk, I found out that this little sucker is powerful.
It is very easy to assemble and also very easy to clean. Now , tell me whom doesn't like things that are easy to clean. My next experiment is my favorite! Coffee time!!
Look at how delicious my coffee looks!!
You can get your very own Matcha DNA Milk Frother and create your very own creamy milk foam in just seconds for only $6.25 .
That is an amazing deal!!

You can visit there website: matchateagreen.com
Twitter: @MtachaDNATea
Facebook: Matcha DNA Tea

Disclosure: I did receive this item for free, I did pay S&H, Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment