Monday, January 19, 2015

MonogramOnline Review

I received the opportunity to review my very own Personilized Sterling Silver Monogram Necklace!!
The ordering of the product is very easy, you have many options of how you would like to make your own ( that's why they are personilized) to make them how you want them!

I waited maybe 2 weeks before I recieved but I did get 2 emails letting me know, that my product was being worked and it would be shipped to me asap.
After all the waiting, It Finally arrived!

Now, the only thing I did NOT like about my Monogram Necklace I am going to have say, is the way it was shipped!!
Now I do not like to talk bad about things, but everyone that reads my reviews know that I am honest, and that I try to provide you with the best info I have available!

Back to what I was saying. I did not like the packaging at all, because of the fact that my necklace came in a zip like bag, stapled to my inquiry, in the middle of my inquiry cam my personal small black bag so I could store after using.
But anywhoo, I overlooked this when I saw my monogram necklace!
And Here is the first pic after opening!!
The Lettering and the size were perfect, exactly what I was wanting!! The shine on this necklace is exactly what I had been looking for! The small bag is black with pink lettering as you can see, It is very soft, and it is made to place your necklace in with no trouble at all!

My husband invited me on a breakfast date and well, I had to show it off!!!
As you can tell in this pic, the monogram is bigger than my thumb!
And long enough to the exact size I wanted!!!
I love it!! And even though I was hoping it came in cool Jewelry box, I am very satisfied with my monogram personalized jewelry!

You can go to MonogramOnline and purchase your very own and give it that special someone, because these are perfect for a Valentine's Gift!! (wink wink) Oh, and you can get 45% Off Store wide @usfg by using code: BLOG45


Also visit them via:
Twitter: @MonogramOnline
Facebook: Monogram Online

Disclosure: I received products mentioned above free for review purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. This post may contain a sponsored/affiliate/referral link. Thank you for supporting this site!
Post a Comment