Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Reese's Spreads Review!

If you are a junk food person and love chocolate, well.. the combination of peanut butter and chocolate is perfect for you! I and my children Love this stuff!! I can promise you that this home will never go without Reese's Spreads ever again!
You are probably wondering.. What am I going to eat this with?
Well Let me give you a couple of ideas..
Crackers, are great! We chose the saltine crackers and to be honest we didn't taste the salt at all.. So, the peanut butter and chocolate kill the rest! By far I think this was my favorite!
A slice of bread is also perfect!Our bread was ran through the toaster and then we added our delicious Reese's Spreads! Yummy!!
The last thing we have paired it up with today was ..
Our delicious cupcakes!!! Yummy!! My children and I had a blast making this!!! We so love the awesome chocolaty taste!!
I almost  forgot to mention.. If you don't do bread or crackers their is so much more you can pair it up with!
As for my youngest she went at it just like it is!

I highly recommend for those after school snacks , well, anytime snacks!! It is super good and affordable!
I found this at Wal-Mart for a great price of just $3.38!!!
You can go HERE and order your very own!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Disclosure: Thank you to Influenster for allowing me to review this item!
Post a Comment