Sunday, January 18, 2015

Texting #Gloves for Smartphones & Touchscreen Review!

I was accepted to review this cute gloves, and with the weather here in Texas being crazy like it is...
Of course I accepted!
I was very excited to try them out! so I put them on and started playing with them!
But..... Before I could take my awesome picture with them my son noticed I had gloves on and was playing on the tablet... He was like "Mom!! That is so cool!!" "I need some of those for when I am waiting for the bus, I can play with my Tablet without my hands freezing!"
Needless to say I couldn't tell him no.
And even though I only wore them for like 5 minutes.... The fit was excellent! The Fabric was soft and comfortable, the magic to these gloves are those gray colored fingertips! I do not know what they put in there but.... They are the ones that do all the work. I tried to use my smart phone with the fingertips that were not gray and it didn't work.I want to say that the best part is that iGotTech , Not only thought about right handed people but, they also thought about left handed people, because both of the gloves have 2 fingers and the thumb with gray tips!

Here I leave you a pic of my son playing with his tablet before school..
He was all excited to go show off to his friends that he doesn't have to take the gloves off or make a hole at the tip of them because he has
You can find these cool gloves HERE for the price of $11.99!!

Check out there iGotTech Website they have so many up to date gadgets you will be amazed.!!!
Visit them on Facebook iGotTech
Twitter: iGotTechLLC
Pinterest: iGotTech
YouTube: iGotTechLLC

and you can find them on
Google+ iGotTechLLC


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment