Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Youphoria Yoga Towel Review!




Stop spending BIIIg money on a yoga mat that isn't going to cut it!

I received the opportunity to review this amazing Youphoria Yoga Towel and was very excited to do so!
I had a few options on color like,  Deep Blue Towel/Green Stitching, Deep Blue Towel/White Stitching, GRAY Towel with BLUE Stitching, GRAY Towel with GREEN Stitching, GRAY Towel with PINK Stitching, Gray Towel/Blue Stitching , and Gray Towel/Pink Stitching. They also come in 2 different sizes that are 24'x68' or 24'x 72'.
I my self picked the Deep blue towel with green stitching.!
Arrival was earlier than expected, and I love that about a company!

I have to say I am very satisfied, on size and
also the softness of the towel!
I am a very bright and happy person, so when I saw the color, I could maybe say , That I was
a little (just a little) dissapointed.
Although the color is great, Don't get me wrong, I thought it was going to come in a little brighter.

Other than that. I am a HaPPy product user!
I can excercise in the comfort of my home!
The Youphoria Yoga towel is washable!
It is also more secure than other mats, because of the fact that it will stick to the floor! (Hint: I wet my towel just a bit to give it that perfect grip)

After done with exercise, guess what?
Yes, Wipe off that sweat with your very own Youphoria Towel!
It can be a 2 in 1 type of thing!
Don't worry! The Youphoria Yoga Towel is super absorbent and it dries very quickly!

I do have to say, that the BEST part of ordering my very own Youphoria Towel is the customer service! I am a freak about customer service and all though I didn't have to speak directly with anyone from the company, I received an email to see if I liked or disliked and if there was anything they could change to please let them know and they would be more than happy to help or reimburse me. Now if that isn't quality service. I don't know what is.
Overall, I highly recommend this awesome product and give it 5 stars!!!



Please Visit
Website: youphoriayoga.com
Facebook: Youphoria Yoga
Twitter: @YouphoriaYoga

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment